Monday, July 27, 2009

Pics o' Plenty

I've previously heard people talk about how their children change every day and most of the time I just spaced out while those proud parents spoke, thinking the parents were clearly insane. Well, now I'm one of 'em...Cameron changes every day, with the most noticeable change being that he's awake and alert for longer periods of time each day.

For those who want some pics of Cameron, here we go...



Sleeping with Daddy on day 2







Sleeping at home.

Funny dance (asleep again).










Cameron has some chubby cheeks. (Although much smaller than his Aunt Chelsea's were)

2 comments:

Bob Shook said...

Looks like he's going to be tall like his Daddy! Beautiful job you two. Can't wait to meet him!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

He is so cute!! Thanks for posting more pictures!!

I think my favorite is when he is sleeping with Daddy!!! I love that he has daddy already wrapped around his finger ;o) And that daddy stayed in the hospital with the two of you!!

How is the dog liking him? I bet he is really protective of him.